I am pleased to serve as your Member of Parliament. As your representative in Ottawa it is my responsibility to take your concerns to the nation’s capital.
My office will respond to any questions you may have surrounding our Government’s policies and initiatives. I am always interested in hearing your opinions on issues that matter to you!
Additionally, my office will respond to a number of other requests including:
• Application for Immigration;
• Application for Passports;
• Issues surrounding Employment Insurance;
• Issues with the Disability Benefit;
• Seniors Assistance Programs such as Old Age Security, Canada Pension Plan,
and other related federal programs; and
• Federal Grant, Bursary, and Fund Information and Application assistance.
These are the most common services that I provide. If you have anything else that is of a federal nature, please bring it to my attention and I will do what I can to assist.