The Public Health Agency of Canada continues to assess the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low for the general population in Canada, but that could change rapidly.
It is important to follow the advice of health care professionals and public health agencies to contain the spread of this virus. This public health risk is continually being reassessed as new information becomes available.
I would like to assure you that my staff and I will remain available to assist you in the riding. However, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you call or email prior to visiting the office in person to help limit the spread of the virus.
You can reach my office by phone at 204-326-9889, toll-free at 1-866-333-1933 or by email at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Recommendations to help limit the spread of the virus.
* avoid contact with people who are ill.
* wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
* use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
* when coughing or sneezing: cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
* dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
* avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
* clean the following high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water): toys, toilets, phones, electronics, door handles, bedside tables, television remotes.
Coronavirus Hotline: 1-833-784-4397
Government of Canada Website: Canada.ca
Manitoba Health Links: 1-888-315-9257